Virtual Book Sangha: First Tuesdays of every month
For those that have been wanting more opportunities to connect with your fellow sangha while doing a deeper dive into the teachings, Mission Dharma is offering a book sangha that meets before the sitting once a month. Like all of Mission Dharma offerings these days, we will be meeting via Zoom.
- First Tuesday of every month
- Meets from 6-6:45pm on Zoom (get the link in email from mailing list)
- Facilitated by Mission Dharma Board members
- No sign-up or commitment necessary - just show up!
- We'll be reading Seeking the Heart of Wisdom: The Path of Insight Meditation by Joseph Goldstein and Jack Kornfield
- For the first 15-20 minutes, we'll take turns reading a page or two (it's fine to pass on the reading aloud). Then, we'll casually discuss what we read. No need for pre-reading or purchasing the book. Each month, we'll pick up our reading where we left off.